Students participating in any sport are under the direct supervision of the coach of that sport. In addition to the policies of this handbook, athletics are subject to any other rules of conduct and training as instituted by the coach.
To participate in a sport, the student must:
1. Have acceptable grades. (Coaches may set team standards.)
2. Come under the proper age limit as set by TSSAA.
3. Pass a physical examination as given by the school doctor or the family
4. Have insurance as specified by the school.
5. Meet all other school standards specified in this handbook, those specified
by the board of education, and those specified by the conference that
the school belongs to, and the team rules established by the coaches and